Skip to main content

My 1 year Blogiversary Giveaway! (US Only)

I can't believe on October 19,2013 it will be my one year of blogging! I am so excited, but at the same time I would not have thought that I would be blogging. But I am here and happy; along the way I have made a lot of friends and I love you all. I also hope to continue making friends. Thank you all for reading and following my blog! Anyway, in celebration of my 1 year I am doing a small nail polish giveaway! This is my first one so I am doing a test run to see how well it goes. If it goes well I will definitely do more!

Important Note: This giveaway is only open to those in the US. I do apologize to those who live outside the US, but unfortunately I do not have a lot of money to mail outside. But if I do another I will include everyone! This giveaway is not sponsored by any company, social media site or brand.
These nail polishes are from my top favorite brand NYC! I love their polishes. These were purchased with my own money. The colors are Preppy Pink and Tudor City Teal. These colors are so pretty! These polishes are long wearing nail enamel!

 

Rules/Terms and Conditions:
-If you want to win these 2 NYC nail polishes, fill out the Rafflecopter form below with your entries.
-It's mandatory to follow my blog via GFC and Twitter as well as leaving a blog comment. The other entries are not mandatory but it will give you extra entry points.
-I will be making sure you all filled out eveything, if not another winner who has filled out everything will be chosen.
-Please do not make any fake accounts just to win. If you do your entries/name will be removed.
-I will announce the winner on Twitter.
-Winner will be contacted by email and/or direct message via twitter within a week after the giveaway closes. If the winner does not reply within 2 days, a new winner will be chosen.
-If you are under the age of 18, please make sure it's alright with your parents for you to enter the giveaway and to send me your address if you win.
-This giveaway is opened from October 5 to October 26.



Good luck to everyone!



Comments

  1. Nice giveaway :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/choies-mesh-cut-out-bodycon-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome giveaway! My Twitter name is @bellezakisses and my GFC name is Belleza Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary hunny!!

    We are doing a giveaway over on our blog too hope you check up it out.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a favorite brand I buy anyone I like. I'm alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com
    I also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award-where-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...