Skip to main content

July 4th Giveaway!

The 4th of July is a month away and what better way to celebrate it, then to enter this giveaway! There are a lot of great goodies in this giveaway, so don't miss out on your chance to win. Good Luck!

july 4th giveaway with hat (2)





HAPPY JULY 4TH!!!


We have Red, White, and Blue Winners!



Thanks To The Special Co Hosts!

Co Hosted By:





THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE PROMOTING BLOGGERS!!!


I WANT TO THANK ALL OF THESE WONDERFUL SPONSORS!




IntelliARMOR Hardened Glass Screen Protector See review HERE.




Want to save some money? Coupon code “SAV20NOW” for 20% off


Want to save some money? Coupon code “SAV20NOW” for 20% off


Want to save some money? Coupon code “SAV20NOW” for 20% off

Clever Yoga – Yoga Strap – See the review HERE.

Want to save some money? Coupon code “SAV20NOW” for 20% off


Want to save some money? Coupon code “SAV20NOW” for 20% off

Power Tek – Flash LED Headlamp – See review HERE.

Power Tek – Fire Talon Multitool – See review HERE.


$5 DISCOUNT CODE VOUCHER NUMBER WRM8ACAR.





Sign up for email and receive a $10 discount HERE.

Easy Peasy Patches Inc. - $25 Gift Card - See Review HERE.

Coupon Code: 'SummerFun' for 15% any online order over $20.00 Valid until August 31, 2015


Enter Code:FQYN4WWD - For 30% off.

Paparazzi with Julie Tucker –Charmed I'm Sure Necklace and Earring Set

Winning Moves Games – FISH, FISH, SQUISH!™ – See review HERE.

Winning Moves Games – CONNECT 4® TWIST & TURN™ See review HERE.

Winning Moves Games –RUBIK’S® SPEED CUBE PRO-PACK™ See review HERE.

Winning Moves Games – CANDYLAND™ See review HERE.

Winning Moves Games –Hi Ho CherryO™ See review HERE.

Winning Moves Games –Guess Who™ See review HERE.

Brooklyn Beans Roastery - Brooklyn Bean Variety Pack – See review HERE.


THE GIVEAWAY

 


We have Red, White, and Blue Winners


red winner





white winner





blue winner


This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. You are not eligible if you have won a prize from any of the sponsors in the last 12 month.This Giveaway is valid in the Continental United States Only and Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 7/4/15. The winners will have 48 hours to email their information back to las93063 at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn, you may want to put this email address as safe as it could go to spam. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prizes. No blog associated with this contests are responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this please email Laura Smith at las930 (at)gmail (dot) com.

GOOD LUCK!


a Rafflecopter giveaway




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...