Skip to main content

30 Things To Do Before 30

 
In less than five years I will be turning 30 years old. Where has the time gone, I remember my 21st birthday and I cried. You would've thought I was having a midlife crisis. I guess the thought of being an adult scared the hell out of me. I wasn't ready and to be honest I'm still not ready. But I'm blessed to be here and I can't complain!
I have managed to accomplish quite a few things in my life, that I didn't even see coming. But I have so much potential to be great I'm just getting started. I gave myself this amount of time because I don't want to rush life. I just want to take my time enjoying life and getting to know me better. So I decided to share all of the things I want to do before 30. Some of the things I want to are really out of my comfort zone and some are the simplest things you can imagine. 
Write a book/e-book
Create a family recipe book 
Collaborate with my favorite brand
Help raise money for a charity 
Get a tattoo 
Get two more ear piercings 
Meet my other bloggers
Own a shop
Go on a road trip
Create an Etsy shop
Create a hair care line
Create a nail polish line
Go to beautycon 
Volunteer at a soup kitchen 
Host a blogger event 
Get a pet goldfish 
Own my own business 
Travel
Go Canoeing 
Become a wedding planner 
Design wedding dresses 
Create a YouTube Channel ?
Go to Wrestlemania 
Donate clothes & food to a shelter
Talk to people about self love 
Meet Ashley Graham 
Write for a magazine 
Paint a masterpiece 
Knit a blanket or quilt 
Go camping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...