Skip to main content

Avène Cleanance Micellar Water

I’m not an expert on skin care products and honestly I don’t even have a routine. You’re probably thinking, “Is she even normal?”. Anyway I like trying a range of products it keeps my options open. But seriously I need a skincare routine that fits my needs. For awhile I’ve been hearing people talk about Micellar Water and I knew I had to try it out myself. So I found it on Notino, which is an online store I like to shop from. They have so many variety of products from perfumes to makeup!


Cleanance Micellar water gently removes impurities, including makeup, from the face and eyes without the need of rinsing, and helps to reduce excess sebum thanks to Monolaurin. Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits. It leaves the skin clean, clear and refreshed. This product is used to minimize the risk of allergic reactions and proven tolerance on oily and acne-prone skin. 


Overall I really like the Micellar cleansing water. It’s great for people with blemishes and  problematic acne- prone skin, which is something I’ve been struggling with lately. This Cleansing Water absorbs easily onto my skin without leaving any greasy residue or sticky feeling. It’s light weight and isn’t heavy on my skin. I love how it’s soothing on my skin and I don’t experience redness, like I normally do with other products. Another plus is the Cleanance Micellar Water is can also be used to remove makeup! To use this product apply in the morning and/or evening to the face and eyes using a cotton pad. If needed, follow with a light mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water, gently pat dry and apply a suitable skin care. This costs $19.90 and the bottle size is 13.52 oz. I think this is a great size and worth it, because the product will last a while before you run out. 

I hope you enjoyed reading and let me know what products you like to use for your skin! 

For more information on this product click the link below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...