Skip to main content

Eventbrite

Picture Source

Have you ever felt out of touch with what's happening in your local area or a place near you? No need to worry, I have the best website for you to use. Recently, I moved and I have no idea where all of the "hot spots" are happening. But when using eventbrite, I can find an event in any location like. For example, I typed in a few locations like Texas, Los Angeles, and New York. So many different things are happening and I would not have even known about it. If you want to know more keep reading!
 
Picture Source
 
Looking for an event
Eventbrite is the world's largest self-service ticketing platform. This is a trusted platform and, in total approximately 187 countries host events with them. This website is very informative and gives you important details about the events you want to attend. Included in this information is: date, time, location, and ticket prices. If you're on a budget, there is also free events listed on the Eventbrite website. Also included are details about the actual event. For example, if the event is for a fundraiser or a charity all the information is there. If you have any questions or concerns about the event listed, you can contact the organizer. This site makes it a lot easier to stay organized, whether you are attending an event or planning one.
 
 
Picture Source
 
Planning an event
 Are you the kind  person who likes to plan events for any occasion, it easy. All you need to do is create an account and go on from there. It is free for any organizer to use, but if you are charging for ticket sales on eventbrite there are fees. But the fees vary for different countries. If you do not live in the United States, other states involved with eventbrite are: United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Spain, France, Ireland, and more! For more information about fees, this site will cover all of your questions and or concerns. For more assistance, eventbrite has an event management page. This page includes tips from customizing your event page to social sharing tools and invitations.
 
More information on Eventbrite,check them out here:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...