Skip to main content

My first ever brushes!

Two years ago on my 21st birthday I went to Ulta and brought my first brushes. I was so excited! Even though I wasn't a makeup artist I felt very professional. I am sure all of you know about the eye shadow applicators that come with makeup. There is nothing wrong with anyone using them, but for me every time I used one it would either break or irritate my eye.


 
I wrote about these brushes briefly in my birthday haul. But I decided to talk about these a little bit more. Included in this 5 piece Bamboo brush set is: Lash and Brow groomer, Eyeliner brush, Eye shading brush, Concealer brush, Blush brush, and a bag for the brushes to go in. Because the concealer brush is very similar to the eye shading brush, I would use it as another eye shadow brush. Sometimes I would even use it as a blending brush. The best part about this set is the fact that the bristles of the brushes is cruelty free. These are also eco- friendly! I think this set is great for beginners. This includes the basic materials needed and it is not overwhelming. I know for me I would have been overwhelmed. I would not have known what to do with special brushes like: foundation, tapered brush, and contour brushes.

I do recommend this brushes to beginners or anyone who wants a simple look with only a few materials. I've looked for these brushes online, just in case you want to look or even purchase them. These brushes are either the exact same or similar to them. So here are a few links down below:

Amazon
Walmart
Ulta
Walgreens
Natureofbeauty
Natureofbeauty2
Target
Target2

I hope you enjoyed reading! Do you remember your first brushes?
 

Comments

  1. They look nice!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I still use these brushes sometimes!

      Delete
  2. I have them too and they are soo fantastic! Great post ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...