Skip to main content

What Blogging Has Taught Me


What have you learned from your blogging experience? I have learned so much from blogging, but these are the 4 most important things .


1. Patience
-Things do not happen overnight. This is one thing I had to learn the hard way. To be honest I am still struggling. But I am learning that I will get to where I want to be as long as I keep working hard.

2. Be yourself
- If you do not learn anything from blogging, remember that being yourself is most important. If you can't be yourself, then what's the point. I understand if you may feel intimidated or scared. Sometimes if someone feels that way, they put on an act and pretend to be someone else. I am here to tell you it's ok to have those feelings. It's also ok to be yourself. Everyone is different and to me that's the best thing about blogging. We are all unique, because every blogger is different. Different posts, different styles, likes and dislikes.

3. Blogging does not have to be boring
-Blogging can be fun. I believe everyone is creative with there blogs. Back then I thought that I lacked this gift. But then I realized I was not giving myself enough credit. So I started thinking outside of the box.

*4. Don't doubt yourself.
-Doubting yourself doesn't really get you anyway. You have to believe in yourself to get to where you want to be. That's what I lacked for a while with blogging. I didn't believe in myself enough. I still have a little doubt, but I do believe in myself. Others believe, so I should start believing in me too. So that's what I started too! Always believe in yourself, that is very important, if you fall pick yourself back up and start over again!

I hope you enjoyed reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...