Skip to main content

The Simple Things In Life

 
Life isn't just about the finer things. Most of the times it's not the big things in life, that are special. For me I cherish the simple things in life more. I mean it's nice to indulge in a lavish lifestyle, who wouldn't enjoy that. But it's more important to appreciate the little things! Tomorrow is Monday and everyone's favorite day to dislike. Trust I get Mondays are hectic and stressful, but it's important to stay positive throughout the week. I remember hearing someone say, "When you're in a bad mood first thing in the morning that will affect the whole day". Well I didn't believe this, but as I got older it was proven to be true. You're probably thinking what does this have to do with "The Simple Things In Life". But by the end of this you will find out.  
 
Everyone is going through a tough time, whether you know the person or not. Some people need words of encouragement or friend to talk to. That's what I mean about the simple things. It can be a compliment to make someone feel better, about themselves. It can be about their new hairdo or outfit. Show the people who matter to you, that you appreciate them. Trust me that would a lot to them. Knowing you matter to someone else is one of the best feelings you can have. If you have a group of friends to talk to or family, you guys can motivate one another to be and do better. It's the simple things that make people smile and just by you being there is what really matters! 
 
I hope you have a great day tomorrow and remember tomorrow morning is a new day to start fresh! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...