Skip to main content

Magazine Finds: Biore Pore Nose Strips

 
I love magazines, it's one of my guilty pleasures. Not only do I like reading the latest gossip, but I also like finding the latest beauty trends. While flipping through the pages I found a page that didn't look like the regular pages. So when I opened it, I saw the advertisement for the Biore Pore Nose Strips. The coolest thing about it was that there was a sample to try. I was so excited to see that Actress Brittany Snow is the spokesperson for this. Maybe that's why I was a little persuaded to try it out. Keep reading to see what I think about.  
 
 The Biore Pore Strip is a deep cleanser that unclogs pores and draws out excess oil for the deepest cleaning. This is an oil-absorbing charcoal strip, that cleans all of the dirt that is on your nose. I am so glad I found this, I tried it and I love it! I should have taken a picture of the strip before I used it but, I was excited and forgot. I used the nose strip after I washed my face. Then I left my nose wet because, it helps the strip stay on. I had to leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. It did not feel weird nor was it sticky. When it's completely dried after 15 minutes, you can take it off. I was really impressed that it worked. I knew I had oily skin but I was surprised at what was left on the strip. I definitely recommend this to you and I will be purchasing this for myself! I have not gone to a store to find this product but, I looked online and found some sites for you all to checkout!  
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading and let me know if you used these biore strips before!




Comments

  1. great post!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to find it in Brazil. I also have a very oily skin and is just terrible -Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, what magazine was this?
    I find that Biore strips are really great.

    50shadesoflizxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...