Skip to main content

My Top Beach Must Haves!

Summer is almost here, which means beach season is just around the corner! I can't wait to feel the sun beaming on my skin, the sand between my toes and the beautiful water. Going to the beach is something that never gets old. If you're someone who loves the beach, you know it's the most relaxing place to be. Like any other place, you need to be prepared for the beach. You're probably thinking this is a hard task; but trust me it's not. Whether you're going in a group or by yourself there's only a few things you really need.




Floppy Hat 
Wearing a beach hat is on the top. It's a popular beach wear item and it look classy, flirty, and chic. Most importantly it gives you shade from the sun.

Sunglasses 
These are something you can't forget. Sunglasses are cool and stylish; lets get real they block the harsh sunlight!

Beach Bag
Personally I believe a beach bag is a must. It really comes in handy when bringing a good amount of items to the beach. Like a drink or food; lipstick or lipgloss for reapplying; a cardigan if it gets chilly; wipes for sanitary reasons; the list goes on!

Towel/ Blanket
Both towel and blanket is important. The towel is for drying off, after getting out of the water; the blanket is so you do not lay directly on the sand. Walking in the sand is nice and cozy, but laying on it is quite painful... Ouch!

Beach Clothes/ Swimwear 
When people think of going to the beach, they associate it with bikinis. But you can wear whatever you want. You're going there to relax and have fun, it's not a contest. You could wear a one piece, two piece, shorts and a tank top, etc. If you're one who's into a cute bikini, try adoreme! I've seen a few commercials from them on tv. So when I checked out their website i was excited. Their very versatile especially with their swimwear. Whether you're petite or plus size they've got you covered! 

Music
I love music and it definitely sets the tone of a great beach day! What's even better is that you can create a playlist specifically for a trip to the beach. Songs I like: California girls by Katy Perry, Something New by Zendaya, Summer Girls by LFO and Pretty Girls by Brittney Spears ft Iggy; just to name a few!

Magazines
What's more fun then laying under the beautiful sun reading the latest gossip! Not everyone is into that, so replace a magazine with a book. 

Flip Flops or Sandals
Everyone has a preference when it comes to footwear at the beach. I love a nice pair of sandals, if I'm not in the mood for it I will got with a simpler look. Flip flops are easy to carry around and not just for the beach either. You can easily throw them in a bag! 
 
*If you want to check out adoreme for more information, here's their links! I'm in no way affiliated with them I just really like their site. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...