Skip to main content

Tips on Stress Management



Before you continue reading please note that this is only my opinion.

Many of us deal with stress. The stress can be from: work, school, bills, relationships or whatever. This post is important because stress is not healthy. Stress can cause headaches, believe me I know. I am always over thinking and over analyzing situatons. Sometimes that is fine and other times it is not ok. I have to learn to be more chill and laid back. Stress does not happen on purpose and sadly it will probably be there for a long time. So this post will be about tips to manage stress.

These tips are only my opinion.
  • Take time for yourself to relax- Everyone needs time for themselves to relax and reevaluate. It could be going shopping, taking a nap, going to the hair and nail salon, or whatever makes you happy!
  • Meditate- When you get up in the morning, before you start your day stop and take time to meditate and prepare for the day ahead of you. If you are feeling upset or angry , stop and take some deep breaths.
  • Have fun- Laugh, hang out with friends, plan a party, or a shopping spree. You should not spend everyday and all day worrying or stressing it is not good for you. Laughing is also healthy for you, keep that in mind.
  • Exercise/Take walks-  Exercising can release a lot of stress. From doing this myself it really does help.
I hope this helps you with feeling less stress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...