At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means. During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...
your blog is beautiful may love if you have any free time please check out my blog & follow if you enjoy :D
ReplyDeletethanks so much! :D
rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com
Thank you so much! I am going to check out yours!
DeleteGreat blog, i like it ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/
I will have to try that product; the summer sun always does a number on my hair.
ReplyDeleteLauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/
I tagged you in the Autumn tag
ReplyDeletehttp://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-was-tagged-by-lovely-author-of.html
Thank you!
DeleteI just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in The Autumn Tag on my blog! http://fieldflowerslifeinthemeadow.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteSpecial thanks to my sweet Jersey Girl ~and a nomination right back~
ReplyDeletehttp://fieldflowerslifeinthemeadow.blogspot.com/2013/09/blog-post.html
Thank you!
DeleteOutlook Customer Support Number GREAT POST, great idea!!
ReplyDeleteThis site Exam Prepration please visit site. Very Helpful site http://upsc2017onwards.emyspot.com/
ReplyDelete