Skip to main content

5 Tips for Healthy Hair!




1. Stop using sulfate Shampoos and Conditioners.
- Sulfates are not good for your hair. They strip your hair of its natural oils and then it becomes dry and brittle. There's plenty of sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. So you do not have to worry about dropping your favorite brands. One brand that definitely has sulfate free stuff is L'Oreal!


2. This tip has two parts!
  • Wash your hair with warm water/ rinse with cold.
-While washing your hair, use warm water not hot. Using hot warm can be damaging and unhealthy for your hair. It causes split ends and on top of that makes your hair very frizzy. No one likes frizzy hair, especially me. When rinsing your hair for the final time, use cold water. This will lock in the moisture.



3.  Moisturize.
-Moisturizing your hair is very important. This is to ensure that your hair doesn't become dry and break off. Oils and leave in creams will definitely do the trick, you just have to fine what works for you! Some good moisturizers are:

4. Biotin.
-Biotin works very well for your skin and your nails. But importantly it works great for you hair. If you do not want to take the vitamins, there are plenty of foods that have biotin. For example,
cheese, eggs, whole grains, fish (ex: salmon), and nuts (ex: almonds).

5. Drink Plenty of water!
-Drinking water is an important factor in staying healthy in general. But it's also important for your hair. Water stimulates hair growth. You drink water and you wash your hair with water, so water is important!



I hope you enjoyed reading! What healthy tips do you have?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...