At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means. During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...
Comments
Post a Comment