Skip to main content

$25 Visa Gift Card Giveaway Event



http://www.ratsandmore.com/2015/11/25-visa-gift-card-giveaway-ends-1221.html






How awesome would it be to win a Visa Gift Card? That's a big deal, if you ask me. So enter this giveaway to win and good luck!

 
Welcome to the $25 Visa Gift Card Giveaway Event! 

 



 Ready for another awesome giveaway event? There are a lot of awesome bloggers partnered up, to bring this awesome giveaway to all of you. 

With the holiday season only right around the corner now, we all wanted to get together, to bring one awesome prize, to one lucky winner. We know there is nothing more convenient then winning your gifts! 

 
The Giveaway!


One lucky winner will receive a $25 Visa Gift Card! Entering to win is very easy, with the giveaway form, below:




Disclosure:

The bloggers involved in this giveaway were not compensated, and are

not responsible for prize fulfillment. Lil' Blog and More will be sending the

prize out. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter this giveaway.

This giveaway starts November 29th, 2015, and will end on December 21st, 2015 at

11:59 pm. The winner will be emailed, and have 48 hours to respond, or a

new winner will be chosen. Once a winner is drawn and confirmed, the

name will be announced on the GiveawayTools form. 



Open to Worldwide entries.


Please email aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com with any questions.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...