Skip to main content

Jessica Simpson "I Fancy You" Perfume


I love wearing perfume and every time I spray it on, I feel like I'm in a commercial. I actually feel grown up. As a kid when you watch your mom spray on perfume or put on lipstick, you automatically want to try it. Maybe it was just me; I was always nosy as a kid! You're now probably thinking she's weird. But seriously I've been a fan of perfumes for a long time. When it comes to different scents, I'm very picky. Most scents are too strong and not appealing at all. So when going shopping I love try them on, to see what I like and don't like. 

Although I'm a fan of perfume, I'm also a fan of Jessica Simpson. So when I got her perfume "I Fancy You" from  Notino I was really excited! First off I really like the design of the box and the bottle itself. Sometimes perfume designs are dramatic and it either takes away from the scent itself or it makes you think the scent is something worth getting. I'm glad that wasn't the case with this one. You don't need to spray a lot of it, a little goes along way. The perfume stays on for while, so if you are going to a special event or occasion this perfume is perfect! This is another thing that impressed me. 
 
Here's my favorite part which is the obvious, the actual scent. The scent is composed of: Apple, Pear, Lily, White Musk, Tuberose, and Sandalwood. In my opinion the Apple and the Pear scents really stand out to me. Now when first applied it's a little strong but not overpowering. After a few seconds it starts to settle. I love how the smell of this perfume is calming. If that makes any sense, I feel relaxed. The show size of this perfume is 3.4 oz. but there are different sizes to choose from. 


If you would like to know more about the I Fancy You perfume click on the link below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Giveaway!

To celebrate the New Year, I am partnering up with the home department of House of Fraser to run this competition/giveaway. They are offering readers the chance to win a Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set. This gift set is an energizing scented lime fragrance with sweet elderflower and linden blossom, complimented by woods and musk . The set includes a reed diffuser, a jar candle, a mini pillar candle and a mini room spray! Make sure to check this product out and more products for more information here: Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set . Linea Elderflower & Lime Luxury Gift Set Make sure you follow the rules:  Make sure you follow the rules down below in the Rafflecopter space as stated in order to win this competition. There will only be one winner. If you are the winner I will contact you via Twitter and/or Direct Message. You will have 24 hours to message me back.  T erms and Conditions: Unfortunately because of the ...

Finding My Passion For Blogging Again

  At some point in time, when your heart isn’t into something you should take a break. Blogging is great and I couldn’t see myself without it. However sometimes it can get overwhelming and that’s what happened to me this year. For about eight months I have not blogged and I thought I was a bad person for that. I have realized that it was best to take the long break. In doing so, I have found so many things I love to talk about. I was holding myself back because I put a label on myself, wanting to be known as a beauty blogger. Sure I attached the lifestyle part, but honestly I don’t really know what that means.  During this year I had time to reflect on where I wanted my blog to go and whether I even wanted to write anymore. Honestly the motivation to blog was not there at all and at that time, I really didn’t care if I continued. I did not want to look at my blog or deal with it. For me I was tired of putting in the work and not getting anything in return. Meaning no ...

Color Theory:8 Piece Ultimate Eyeliner Set

I love Eyeliner; eyeliner is my go to look. Anytime I had eyeliner my eyes would look like their dressed up! The only eyeliner I have ever wore up until this point was black; because that was the only color I thought was out (crazy of me right?!) Anyway lately I've seen many girls wear different color eyeliner, mainly on YouTube; so I knew immediately I would have to try it. After a while I forgot all about them, until Christmas of 2012 when I received them. I was so excited because my Mom didn't even know I wanted them; now that I am thinking I didn't even ask!  Now I can match up the colors with eyeshadow. Enough of that here's the box they came in and I have the colors listed below. On the back it just talks about the different styles you can do with the eyeliners. For example: The famous winged look (instructions for it are on the back).                                ...